Call Craig Whelan your local Irlen Diagnostitian toady and get the help you need, its simple and non-invasive - Mobile 0431 927 578
There are two steps to getting help.
Step 1 - The Irlen Screening
- Irlen Screening is the process taken to find out if you have Irlen Syndrome. The Irlen Screener will take you through a series of activities and ask you questions about what you currently experience when you read, learn, and process information on a daily basis. They will ask you about physical symptoms you experience and how this impacts your daily life.
- This process takes approximatly 1 hour
- The Screener is able to determine if you do or don't have Irlen Syndrome
- If you do have Irlen Syndrome you will be booked in for an Irlen Diagnostician appointment
Step 2 - The Irlen Diagnosis
- Irlen Diagnosis is the process taken to determine the precise lens tint required to help you. Only a trained qualified Irlen Diagnostician can do this process.
- You will be given a detailed individualised report on the findings, this report is important for education providers, your workplace manager and yourself. It outlines how your environment can be improved to best assist you and your needs.
- You will also be given an individualised Irlen Prescription which you will use when ordering your Irlen spectral filters (glasses).