Remedial massage has many immediate benefits for our health and wellbeing.
Remedial massage is a hands on therapy that helps to mobilise joints, stimulate blood supply to improve and accelerate repair to damaged tissues and promote healing to injury areas. Remedial massage therapy aids in restoring the correct position of bones, is used to relieve and release tension from muscles and tendons.
Remedial massage therapists have an in-depth knowledge of human anatomy and physiology which enables them to effectively carry out a systematic assessment of muscles, ligaments, tendons and associated connective tissues to facilitate positive rehabilitation, improve range of motion, decrease physical pain, and manage injury.
Remedial Massage can help with
- Increased mental clarity
- Reduced feelings of depression and anxiety
- Soft tissue injuries recover more rapidly
- Skin tone improves
- Assists in stimulation of lymphatic system
- Assists in improving circulation
- Muscle tension is relieved and reduced
- Lowering of stress hormones